Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Ready-Bake 260mm Butter Shortbread Shell
- Dark chocolate couverture 150gm
- Whipped cream 250gm
- Step 1:
- Water 50 ml
- Sugar 50 gm
- Glucose 50gm
- Step 2:
- Gelatine 6gm
- Water 18ml
- Cream 100gm
- Dark chocolate couverture 100gm
- Raspberries 100gm
- Sugar 20gm
- Water 20gm
- Boil sugar, water and glucose (Step 1). Combine gelatine and water (Step 2) then leave for 5 minutes. Then add sugar syrup when boiled
- Add chocolate and stir until melted.
- Fold in whipped cream
- Pour into blind baked 260mm Butter Shortbread Shell and cool in fridge for 2 hours.
- Boil cream and poor over chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Poor ganache over choc mousse tart and set in fridge until ready to serve.